- Wageningen NMR Centre and Bioqualys BV are delighted to invite to for the first User Meeting for the EU supported clients of the Transitional Access: Research Infrastructure Centre (RITA) project. The meeting will be on November 29 and 30, 2007 in Hotel, Congres en partycentrum De Wageningse Berg in Wageningen, the Netherlands.
The mini-symposium on Friday afternoon includes these presentations:
- Prof. Dr. John C. Lindon, Imperial College London: NMR computational chemistry, multivariate analysis and their application to medicine
- Dr. Peter Rinke, Technical Manager at SGF/IRMA: Quality assessment of fruit juices using NMR
- Dr. Jacques Vervoort, Wageningen University: NMR and MS - The Dream Team
- Dr. Hartmunt Schaefer, Bruker BioSpin: New tools for NMR based metabonomics
- Dr. Maarten Honing, Organon, Medicinal Chemistry: LC-MS-NMR: the ultimate tool or identifying unknowns?